Thursday 5 February 2009

The evolution of Lino Creative


So Ive been away for a while, holidaying and all the rest but also working on a new and very exciting project that Ive been chewing on for a while now. Very SOON www.linocreative.com.au will look very different! it will now incorporate an online shop so folks can order prints of my work directly from me. As well as the lovely and amazing handmade creations of some very talented people! All with a focus on stuff for kids. Its something Ive wanted to do for a long time and to see it happening is really a dream come true for me! I hope you will stop by sometime in the near future and take a look around and let me know what you think. New creations will be added over the next weeks and months so check back often to see it evolving. I know I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: